In an earlier blog post I announced my intent to start a new project. One that is really 2 projects in one.
- An open source education project
- an open source design project
After making that initial post I started a wiki which I’m now calling Tweet 101. On that wiki you can get much more info about the why’s and wherefores of what Tweet 101 is all about. Most importantly though you can sign up to participate.
While I’m still looking for specific people to join me as co-teachers in this project, it is open to ANYONE to participate in its framing, commenting and other forms of contribution.
One of the newest forms of contribution now open is the Twitter client feature request capability. You can use this google form, or more simply just shoot a tweet with either #tweet101 or @tweet101_org (the latter being the Twitter ID for this project).
But the best thing to do is just request a login for the wiki itself and start making contributions right on the wiki.
So if you have any interest in …
- creating a platform for open source education
- working on what it would mean to do open source design (not code)
- designing a kick-ass twitter system
- teaching people over the intertubes (remote & open teaching)
- expanding software education
- learning everything it takes to design great software systems
- interaction design
- visual design
- social interaction design
- and more
- or just having fun!
… come to Tweet 101 and sign up to participate.